By accessing this web site you accept the following terms and disclaimers:
- The information provided on this Orbital Corporation Limited (“Orbital”) web site has been compiled for your convenience. Orbital make no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
- This web site contains links to third party web sites. Orbital is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval by Orbital of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site. Orbital will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- Orbital, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:To the extent permitted by law, all implied terms are excluded.for any investment decisions made on the basis of information on this web site. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. You should obtain professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances and needs prior to making any investment decisions;
for any damages, losses or other injury arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site or any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 3 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- Orbital reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site at any time and without notice.
Orbital views the personal privacy of users as an important issue and is committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided by users in accessing the Orbital web site.
Orbital collects the following information relating to visitors to its website: domain name, name, pages accessed, information provided by the visitors (such as survey information, email address or site registrations) and your preferred means of communication.
This detail is collected for statistical purposes and to provide you with any information you may have requested.
Except as set out above, no attempt is made to identify users or their browsing activities, other than as may be required to satisfy obligations to law enforcement authorities or statutory organisations.
Orbital takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, misuse, modification, disclosure, loss or destruction. To the extent permitted by law, Orbital accepts no responsibility for the unauthorised access of personal information held by Orbital.