Listen Now: Investor Conference Call – FY22 H1 Financial Results
Orbital UAV has released its financial results for the six months ended 31 December 2021.
FY22 H1 HIGHLIGHTS
- Consolidated revenue and other income of $11.2M
- Cash, term deposits and receivables of $7.6M
- Two engine models in production for key customer Boeing-Insitu
- Four engine development programs underway for Textron Systems (x2), Singapore and Skyways
- Targeting FY22 full-year revenue and other income of ~$30M
Orbital UAV Managing Director and CEO, Todd Alder and Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary, David Bonomini conducted a conference call and presentation for investors, analysts and media to discuss the Company’s results and outlook.
A recording via the Open Briefing platform can be viewed by clicking on the image below.